No announcement yet.

When will NYSE quote problem be fixed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will NYSE quote problem be fixed?

I have verified with Tech Support that eSignal does not update the NYSE quotes correctly when Exchange filtering is used. I've been told that the issue has been sent to QA, and that's nice to know, but as a User who needs access to these quotes ... my question is "When can I expect a fix or at least get some feedback about the problem?"

Thanks for any help that you can provide.

Slave2Market

P.S. To see the problem, add any NYSE exchange filtered symbol to a chart I.e. ADI=N. It doesn't matter what chart type is used e.g. Advanced, Regular, Tick, or Bar. The chart will display the price data up to the current time correctly, but from this point forward the chart will update randomly and display only a fraction of the actual trade data.

Hi Slave2Market,

As the Tech Rep informed you, QA has been notified & the problem is being looked at. Not much more I can presently add to that.

I've actually never heard of this problem. What I will do is look into this & post the status of what I learn back here.

Regards,
    Andy S.
    eSignal Support

Comment

I would appreciate any feedback or updates on when the NYSE quote problem will be solved.

Thanks,

Slave2Market

Comment

Working...
      X