Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I install eSignal on two partitions on a dual boot system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I install eSignal on two partitions on a dual boot system?

(1) Can I install eSignal on two different partitions like Win 98 and Win XP on a dual boot system so that I can access it no matter which partition I am using?

(2) Will it create any problems in registry or anywhere else?

(3) Can I also have different setting on each Partition like diffrent pages and layouts?

(4) Is it necessary to install eSignal on an OS partition or can I install it on an another partition without any OS on that Partition so that I can access it by both operating systems?

Hi Aston,

It all depends how you are installing the 2 OS, and what are you using to do so. If you are using the Microsoft Booting system, then the 2 OS will be sharing files, however other booting programs can do that is such a way that the 2 OS will not be able to see each other at all.

eSignal will be installing/updating some files in the windows folder and will need access to that, so maybe you would like to install eSignal twice (on both OS).

Regarding the location of eSignal, it can be any where and on any hard drive, so during the installation of eSignal you can choose the location of eSignal's folder.

Thanks,

Comment

Working...
    X