X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miscellaneous

A few questions.

Can I replay several charts at once?

Can I run several instances of esignal at once on the same/different computers on a network?

How do I change the colour and thicknes of trendlines?

How do I get a bar chart MACD?

How can I get Fast and Slow stochs overlaid on the same axes, e.g. fast (%K = 15, %D = 3 drawing only %D line) with Slow (Fast%K = 15, Fast%D = 5, Slow %D = 2, drawing only Slow%D).

Thanks

Can I replay several charts at once?

-- I've never tried this, but I'll bet you can. It is simply a matter of setting each chart into REPLAY mode and turning it on. Another matter is SYNCing them. I don't believe this can be done.

Can I run several instances of esignal at once on the same/different computers on a network?

-- Several instances on ONE computer (up to three) is OK. Over a network - I don't know. I'll bet their support department could tell you. You might have to setup individual accounts for the "Data Manager"

How do I change the colour and thicknes of trendlines?

-- Right click on the trend lines, change the color/style. Then click on DEFAULTS, then SET CURRENT SETTING AS DEFAULTS.

How do I get a bar chart MACD?

-- Do you want a BAR CHART with MACD added as an indicator (below it)? Please explain...

How can I get Fast and Slow stochs overlaid on the same axes, e.g. fast (%K = 15, %D = 3 drawing only %D line) with Slow (Fast%K = 15, Fast%D = 5, Slow %D = 2, drawing only Slow%D).

-- This would probably be accomplished as a custom indicator. If you need help with this, let me know. Otherwise, open an EDITOR window and open the "builtinStoch.efs" file (located withint the "builtin" folder. This give a pretty good example.

Brad
    Brad Matheny
    eSignal Solution Provider since 2000

Comment

Thanks Brad

I want to see the MACD as a bar chart (not lines).

I'll have a look at built etc.

Comment

Wow! That was fast. I've just made a stochs efs just how I want it. Powerful. I'm used to using SierraChart, where new studies are made using spreadsheets.

Comment

Sounds good...

From the sound of your last post, I would take it that you are satisfied with your progress??

If you need my help, just let me know.

Brad
          Brad Matheny
          eSignal Solution Provider since 2000

Comment

I can't get the linear regression study to work. I want three of them. Is there anywhere I can see a description of how to set them up.? Here's what I want on a 1 minute chart

length 75

length 21

length 21, displaced -3

Also a MA exp length 24, disp -13 (I've got this working)

When I set this up, I get very short lines at the end of the data.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X