Disappeared EFS Performance Monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappeared EFS Performance Monitor

My EFS Performance Monitor is nowhere to be found! I had it a couple of days ago, and when I cycle through all windows with Alt Tab key, I can see it as an open window in the application, but it is nowhere to be found.
    How can I access it?
    Mybe I need to jigger something in the ini file?
    Tools, EFS, Perf Monitor is checked, running WIN XP Prof., eSignal 7.4 Gold.
    Thanks
    George

George
    There is a section in the winsig.ini that controls the position of the Performance Monitor window.
    Enclosed below is a copy of what it looks like (note that your values will be different).

[DlgEfsPerfMon]
    top=90
    bottom=423
    left=12
    right=541
    NumCols=5
    Order=0,1,2,3,4
    Width=194,56,62,84,108
    SortCol=1

You can either modify the coordinates or delete the entire section. If you delete the section the Performance Monitor window will appear centered to the application desktop once you restart the program.
    Make sure you close eSignal and backup the winsig.ini before editing it and then save and close it after editing it.
    Alex

Comment

Thanks Alex - that was it: it must have been positioned off the screen! I changed the setting to correspond to some other Layout generated window whose position I liked, and got it back! Wonder wher eit was all that time...
      Thanks
      George

Comment

I too have lost my EFS Performance monitor.
        Running Win 2000 Pro, eSignal 7.3

Any idea where it is???

Thanks...
        Kapono

Comment

Kapono
          You may want to look at the solution I suggested to George.
          Alex

Comment

Working...
          X