Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please

Hiya folks,

New to esignal and this forum so firstly hello.

Secondly ive installed the software and hit a glitch i keep getting a pop up entitled "expression" that is asking me to insert the disc etc... see attached gif for the details. It is clearly trying to install something from disc.

I am confused as to why this may happen. It is definitely a esignal related issue as it is grouped with the esignal (an xp feature)

can anyone tell me what is is etc and how to remedy it.

Thank you in advance

Not sure if I can help, but without the GIF, it's most unlikely.

Please edit your message and insert the GIF you mention.

Edo.

Comment

thanks edkof
      Attached Files

Comment

had a look through my start list and searched for the expresion feature and it is a video viewing prodgram... i only getthis pop up when i load esiganal which made me think that it was related to the esignal program

so it is still a puzzle, thnks for taking time out

Comment

newtron

Unistall and reinstall from the site following the procedure described in the attached DOC.

Let me know
          Attached Files
          Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Thanks fabrizio,

is it esignal related? if so what would have caused it?

thanks again
            NB

Comment

newtron

FWIK no, isn't ESIG related since it is the first time I see someone have such experience.

You might have some crossed links somewhere in the soft or whatever.

Cordially
              Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Thanks again for the advice.

Q? Ive spent the last 6 hours playing with esignal to get it how i want it and to understand how to do really .... is there any way to save a study say in my docs and then reinstall it and import the layout??

NB

Comment

It might be that eSignal displaced a Pinnacle file or overwrote it or something like that.

It clearly asks for a Pinnacle dvd/cd, not for something of eSignal.

You might re-install the Pinnacle application in stead of eSignal.

Concerning your other question: you can save all your charts (file, save as) which keeps al your studies and settings.

You can also save a group of charts, tables etc. This is called a layout.

May I seriously suggest to use the help file or to at least flip through a manual?

Good luck,

Edo.

Comment

Working...
                  X