More data inaccuracies/delays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More data inaccuracies/delays

Here's a chart of HBOS-LON and it's corresponding SETS order book.

As you can see by comparing the two screens that the chart indicates a price action that never took place according to the order book. Can someone at eSignal either contact me or explain here why it is that the chart has indicated the price action drawn when in fact, it never did reach the that price.
    Attached Files

Here's the SETS order book at the exact time:
    Attached Files

Comment

And the chart 5 minutes later:
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Highfield,

Are you looking at 60 min in both (1st and 3rd pics)?

Thanks,

Comment

Delayed really delayed

try some new york futures - by the time i get a quote update on some delayed new your futures the session has closed for the day. no kidding its that slow. yet i can get free delayed off the www.futuresource.com web site for free and they are much better than esignal's slow data.

so they can't blame new york since futursource has the timely quotes. i am not a customer of futuresource and have no business with them. yet they will probably pull this post because it mentions a competitors name.

--

mark brown

Comment

Blimey! I don't know what's happend to the HBOS chart but I certainly don't recall switching intervals.

Here's another of STAN-LON captured this morning and I'm now getting concerned about my eSignal data feed. The price action drawn on the STAN chart just never happend. Can someone get to the bottom of why this is happening - please - it's very urgent.
            Attached Files

Comment

Highfield,

It appears we received two bad ticks from the exchange today on STAN-LON. And looking back through the intraday chart, a handful of others. In looking at Time & Sales it does appear to be trades sent from the exchange, so there's not a whole lot we can do with these. As you find them, it's best to send them into our QA group directly by clicking on Customer Support --> Report a Bad Tick. I'll submit a report for STAN-LON on your behalf.
              Regards,
              Jay F.
              Product Manager

Comment

Working...
              X