Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• setting alerts

Hiya folks

I have set the global high and low alert trigger from the "set alert" feature so that i am aware of new highs and lows being made...

Is there anyway to set these alerts so that they will trigger when the price is x cents or x% below the high or above the low

Thank you
    NB

NB,

No setting for that as far as I know. You may want to look at http://www.trade-ideas.com as their alerts are more robust than ours, and their product integrates nicely.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Thanks Jay

Comment

MACDColorHist2.efs

Is there any way to remove the long string of study title, which appears at the bottom pane? Draw study title in the properties window is unchecked.

Thanks

Comment

bandraguy
          Unchecking Draw Study Titles in the Properties dialog box should remove all study titles from a chart. You may want to make sure that it is actually unchecked.
          If instead you want to prevent the parameter list of a specific study from being displayed then add a setShowTitleParameters() statement in the preMain() function of the script (see the link for a description and the syntax of this function)
          Alex

Comment

macdcolorhist2

Alex,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Would you know, if there is another macd.efs file, just like the original macd.efs file, which allows to change the thickness of macd lines (drop and signal) and histogram lines.

bandraguy

Comment

bandraguy
              You are most welcome.
              As to your question please see the reply JasonK provided to you in this thread
              Alex

Comment

Working...
              X