Is it possible to hide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to hide

candles in price pane? I only need to watch the indicators I drawed in the price pane. I tried to set the candle color to white ( the background color of the window), but it doesn't solve my problem.

If you really need candles still in the price pane you also have to turn off candle outlining or make the outline color white and you also have to make the wick color white (or the color of the background if not white).

Of course, it would be easier if you use a line chart and select the background color to hide it.

Comment

Thanks AllenCook. This trick only partially works. The candles drawing by eSignal using background color are shown on top of the lines I draw using EFS, which makes my drawing kind of messy. Is it possible to completely turn off eSignal's candlestick bar drawing? Or make eSignal drawing using a translucent color?

Originally posted by AllenCook
      If you really need candles still in the price pane you also have to turn off candle outlining or make the outline color white and you also have to make the wick color white (or the color of the background if not white).

Of course, it would be easier if you use a line chart and select the background color to hide it.

Comment

Hi Clearpicks,

You could try going into properties (from within AC chart, right click & select properties from pop-up menu) and check the box at the bottom left for, "Draw Lines On Top of Price". I'm not sure if that will work for EFS derived lines.

There's no option at this time to completely turn off Candles, Bars, Line, etc.

Let us know if that works.

Thanks,
        Andy

Comment

Remove Price Plot?

Hi,

I wonder if there is a solution to this - I want to remove the price plot and just display the indicators.

Plotting a line chart, setting the colour to be the same as the background does not work - there are gaps in the indicator where the price is plotted over the indicator! See the attached chart.

Has anyone got a solution?

D.

Comment

Hiding price plot

Looks like my attachment did not attached. Here is another go.

D.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello Davros,

Price bars are always on top of indicators. The draw lines on top of price option is for manually drawn trend lines. What you could do instead is make your study a non-price study and just minimize the price pane by shrinking it.
              Jason K.
              Project Manager
              eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
              JavaScript for EFS Video Series
              EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
              EFS Glossary
              Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Working...
              X