Program crash when printing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Program crash when printing

i have continued to have problems printing a chart. every time i print the program crashes. i have reinstalled both my printer program and the esignal program and the program continues to crash whenever i try to print.

i have tried opening a new chart in a new layout and sometimes it will print. but if i delete my main chart that is giving me problems and create a new one it still crashes. i tried creating a new layout and opening a new chart and the program crashes.

tech support seems to have no answers. i have been trying to fix this for a month now. has anyone had this problem? any suggestions?

This probably won't solve this problem, but it could help-- consider going to your printer manufacturer's web site and download their latest driver for your printer. We have done that here, sometimes it helps. Another thing, for others to help better, tell us a little bit about what kind of printer you are using, how old is your hardware, how much memory do you have, things like that might help the hardware guru's out there better diagnose a solution.
    Marc

Comment

Working...
    X