EPREM A0 alert problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPREM A0 alert problem

Its value is almost always negative during the day session, yet I am not able to set an alert low with a negative value. If I attempt to Add Alert / Last and set Last Low to a negative value, I get error message:

Last: Invalid Low Value!

Only 1 or greater is accepted; a value of 0 does not give any error, but it is ignored.
    Tom

Tom,

I am able to duplicate. I'll pass this along to our developers.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

The problem exists for PREM A0 also.
      Tom

Comment

This is still a problem. Is there a timeframe in which I might expect this to be addressed? Will it have to wait for a future eSignal release?
        Tom

Comment

Tom,

This seems to be working in eSignal 7.5 build 627. I am able to set a High Alert for EPREM A0 with a value of -100, and it triggers as expected. Are you running the release version of 7.5? If so, and the problem still continues, then you may want to exit eSignal, delete the .AT file associated with your Layout or Page, and then try again.
          Regards,
          Jay F.
          Product Manager

Comment

Jay,
            I am also running Release 7.5 build 627. If my layout is named "Custom", are you saying I should have a file named Custom.AT? I don't appear to; I only have a Custom.LAY.

But that may not be the issue. I can also set a high alert for -100, but can't set a low alert for -150, say. Try that.
            Last edited by tbodnar; 12-15-2003, 07:36 AM.
            Tom

Comment

Working...
            X