Happy Birthday eSignal Central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday eSignal Central

8328 users, 13546 files, 22317 messages, hundreds of articles and 365 days later...
    ...I doubt there is a trading software community that is more all-encompassing, creative, supportive, resourceful or - simply put - remarkable than this one.

Happy First Anniversary eSignal Central

Thanks to Chuck Thompson and his crew for having made this The place to be
    Last edited by ACM; 10-26-2003, 06:13 AM.

Wow has it only been a year? Amazing how quickly this site has taken off.

I'm sure with all the requests that flow through this community alone, that the people at eSignal must feel as if they have miles to go. But they should take a second and see how far they have come in recent years - with major accomplishments like advanced charts and this board. Take the second eSignal, and congratulate youselves. This is good stuff.

Garth
    Garth

Comment

eSignalCentral One Year!

Wow! It sure has gone fast. Hope that is not just me getting older ...

Many, many thanks to all the users who have taken the time to post, and most important, to help other users up the learning curve. The positive energy on this forum make it a pleasure to read each day.

With eSignal 7.5 coming in a few weeks, we have now released 6 upgrades in 18 months. We would have never been able to accomplish this without the help, testing, and encouraging feedback of users on this forum.

There are hundreds of EFS studies now available to enhance eSignal's Charting and growing every day making this the most powerful charting platform ever.

I believe this is the greatest message board of its kind for active and professional traders alike in the world.

Thanks to all of you!!
      Chuck
      @eSignal

Comment

eSignal Mobile

Now coming for year two .... eSignal is working on a streaming, real time, wireless, mobile companion product to our desktop system.

We are in an internal alpha right now, will open it up as a limited beta in December for eSignal users.

I am traveling in Las Vegas today, using both a PocketPC and RIM Blackberry PDA / Cell Phone versions.

It will cover all stocks, futures, options, FX and international exchanges and more. Has streaming news and charts with 15 studies.

more news coming soon ....
        Chuck
        @eSignal

Comment

eSignal is working on a streaming, real time, wireless, mobile companion product to our desktop system.
          That could be very cool.
          Any plans to support Java enabled mobile appliances?

Garth
          Garth

Comment

Hi Garth,

Yes, very cool!! Phase one are the Microsoft Mobile (PocketPC), RIM Blackberry, and Palm, followed by smartphones. They are all using java.
            Chuck
            @eSignal

Comment

eSignal 7.5 & Quotrek Beta.

To all:

eSignal 7.5 is now scheduled to go Gold December 2nd.

The 1st Beta launch of the new Quotrek, the portable, wireless, streaming real time quotes and qcharts handheld will probably open up in early December, first for MarketCenter users followed by eSignal users (have some permissioning work to do).

The Quotrek Beta will support the RIM Blackberry, MS Mobile, and Palm devices. Looking at a launch date early next year.
              Chuck
              @eSignal

Comment

Working...
              X