Trade calculator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice

Cool spreadsheet - I like the built in trader clock too. I'm guessing that you are in the Central Time zone, is that correct?

I would also like to thank you for putting that link to the Alzheimer's Association, it is a terrible disease that can be cured. Thanks for mentioning it.

Comment

Max

My thanks too for thinking proactively to the lesser lucky ones.

You started something of really interesting .

Suggetsions to the Forum Administartor: create an OPEN SOLIDARIETRY FORUM;

Each one will fill the forum with post containing tools of his own and solely own creation available to the others, indicating a Non Profit solidaristic Corp. or other Charities WWD recognized.

From my end - by incorporation- the 10% of what is my net-net profit ( bottom line) goes in charity in favour of the "Beato Cottolengo Organization" here in Turin.

This is my small thanks to the Lord that allow me to be so lucky to do this job.

I always felt to post something like this and Max post gaved me the chanche.

I hope we triggered an even minimal virtous circle towards REAL solidariety.

Thanks
      Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Thanks for all the replies great stuff here. Unfortunately I just don't have the time to be dealing with wash sales and other transactions that may occur. after searching the net I came across a software called TRADELOG @ this website.
        If anyone has any information or expereince with softwares like these comments would be appreciated.

Thanks again for the spreedsheet and everyones dedication to helping others in here!

Fibbgann
        Last edited by FibbGann; 11-09-2003, 08:06 AM.
        Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

Fibbgann,

Apparently I misunderstood your request. I took your request to mean something that you could use to help document your trading - for your own personal use, something simplified.

As far as tradelog goes. I know that my CPA uses it to handle mine, and several other traders' taxes. As far as I can tell, there isn't anything else out there that does all that this does in one place.

Comment

Working...
          X