Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drawing objects

Hi all

I was wondering if there is a thread or webpage for the different object that you can be drawn in E-Signal. (I only found the finger pointing object by luck)

I've got a presentation to do and I'm trying to do various things.
    I see on other peoples charts that there is circles drawn in. How can I do that

Any help would be much appreciated

FTSE Beater
    If you are referring to objects drawn with an efs then you can see the complete list in the EFS Help Center and Library under EFS Function Reference->Colors Constants and Flags.
    Some also use drawText as opposed to drawShapes which allows to draw on a chart all the symbols available with WingDings font(s).
    If instead you are referring to the Text tool then select WingDings as the font and you can draw any of those symbols. To view them and the relative keystrokes use the Character Map applet in Windows.
    Hope this helps
    Alex

Comment

I was going to offer the font idea, as per what Alex just said... here is attached file I created to illustration the idea....
      Attached Files
      Marc

Comment

Hi Marc & Alex

Thank you very much for that information.
        That makes the charts look a lot better

Comment

Drawing

Is there any simple way to draw other objects such as circles or rectangles that can be used to highlight points of interest? I have looked everywhere..... I think

thanks
          Last edited by Frodo; 11-12-2003, 10:37 AM.

Comment

You may want to send your good idea to have an individual box and circle tool to the following email address:
            [email protected]

There may be an easier way to do what you want, but here is how I draw circles and boxes. Take the Fib Circle tool, turn off all but 1.00, draw a circle with it. For a box, go to the pencil or other line tool, draw manually a box shape. I will use these tools as best as possible to create a circle or box shape. It isn't perfect, but it does the job.

(see illustration below)
            Attached Files
            Marc

Comment

Working...
            X