eSignal - what are you doing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eSignal - what are you doing!

1. Again the authorisation server is down today.
    2. European data already not 100% for several days.

What is going on guys!! You need to improve quickly, in order not to lose me (and probably others) as customers!

For the 2nd consecutive day I have missed or had to cancel a good trade because the system failed.

Yesterdays repair activities took over 4 hours, after we were told 'a few minutes'.

System status page is not updated frequently, it shows 'ok' when it is not, and still 'not ok' when things are repaired.

I am sincerely not happy at this moment.

Edo.

Hi Edo,

We are actually relatively quite in support today thus far ( especially compared to yesterday ) and are not aware of any system-wide problem with our Auth server today. If you haven't been in direct contact with either our London or US office, please give us a call so we can see what's happening with your system.

We've got a large contingency of our engineering team working on the new European network configuration so we can insure as much stability and high performance as is possible. We realize it's been a difficult last week or so for users and we're doing all we can to get all the kinks worked out ASAP.

Thanks,

Comment

Working...
    X