Third party-ensign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third party-ensign

Does somemody use ensign softwre with esignal for trading in EUREX ?

If yes, does you notice any problem in real time quotes ?

I have problem from 10/01/2003 with this.
    It needs to clik refresh in order to up date charts.
    I am not talking for a simple delay, I am talking for totally stop updating.

I don't know if this is ensigal or ensign problem.

Do you have any idea ?

Thanks
    Skourlis

Hi Skourlis,

There have been problems with Eurex (and other European) data feed since beginning of this year.

Please read, and post your complaints to: http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...=&threadid=341 , where things are sort of 'centralized'.

eSignal is working very had to correct all issues. Afterwards, it should be a lot better than it was before with the 3rd party supplier.

Regards,

Edo.

P.S. Also please make sure that you have the latest version of Ensign, which is currently the Jan 10th version. You can download it here: Ensign
    Last edited by EdKoF; 01-15-2003, 05:47 AM.

Comment

I would like to inform you that I haven't any similar problem with metastock pro. It works nice.

More of that I would like to inform you that I am still working with 7.01 old wersion of esignal because the last version 7.1 and 7.2r6 indicate to me the bellow Problem:

When new quotes insert in a quote window then bid/ask/open/high/low and others field began hidden for a little.
      I don't know if I describe you this correct because of my poor English, but imagine for a while to lost prices from your eyes.

Thanks
      Skourlis

Comment

Skourlis
        Are you saying that the quotes disappear now and then in a quote window?
        Have you checked the colors for the quote window?
        Also do you have Tradestation 2000 on your computer?
        Alex

Comment

Hi Skourlis,

Couple of things to consider here. First, like Edo stated, we've recently converted our Euro Fut's data feed from a third party provider to direct. We're still working out some of the kinks on this, we have some of our engineers in London this week working on it. Second, and this may not be the case based on your description of refreshing, but there were some known freeze issues on the build that you are on (7.01). However, refreshing would not work in this case.

What were the problems you experienced with the Beta version?

Regards,
          Andy S.
          eSignal Support

Comment

I was give a last try and install esignal 7.2 br6. but the problem with totally not updating EUREX still exist. I have to clik refresh again and again.

Of course the qoutes has the same problem as I was said before.

I upload an image file with a quote window in order to show you what I meen about this problem.

Thanks
            Skourlis
            Attached Files

Comment

I too have this problem

I have this problem as well, but only in Ensign. Esignal 7.1 works fine even sharing the same data manager. ES and NQ will update automatically tick-for-tick but EUREX data requires right-click->refresh->Today constantly!

Comment

Working...
              X