Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stacking of multiple studies :2 open studies possible while stacking the rest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stacking of multiple studies :2 open studies possible while stacking the rest?

I know I can either stack or tile my studies. But is it possible that I can have two indicators open in two different windows and stack the rest of the studies?
    I stack about 6 studies, but use 2 of them more often, so I would like to keep these two open at the same time to compare them simultaneously and stack the rest of the studies. Is this possible?

yes, you can stack as few or as many as you want.

Comment

Yes, I know this, but whatever studies I stack, I can only look at one at a time, the other studies are hidden.
      But I would like to look at 2 studies at the same time, while the rest is hidden. Since I use 6 to 8 studies, the windows become to small if I tile them. So what I need is 2 studies tiled and 6 or more studies stacked. Is this possible?

Comment

Trades per minute

I would like to have a line indicator that lists the number of trades per minute.

Also it would correlate with whatever time frame I select.

If possible, would some kind soul write the efs.

TIA,

Dominick

Comment

Re: Reply to post 'Stacking of multiple studies :2 open studies possible while stacking the rest?'

Dominick

var x=0;

function main(){
          if(getBarState()==BARSTATE_NEWBAR)
          x=0;
          x=x+1;
          return x;
          }

Will plot the number of trades per interval - but only once the efs is
          applied to a chart - no historical data is available.

And not all trades can be counted because not all trades trigger a firing of
          the efs.

>

Comment

Thanks for the formula dloomis:

Could you elaborate on why a trade would not be recorded when it is recorded on the Time and sales?

TIA,

Dominick

Comment

Re: Reply to post 'Stacking of multiple studies :2 open studies possible while stacking the rest?'

The trade is recorded a number of ways, but the mechanism allowing the efs
              to recalculate is not initiated on every tick.

Just watch the counts on es z3 after hours and you will see trades on the
              T&S and the chart without the counter incrementing.

>

Comment

Tekunda

So what I need is 2 studies tiled and 6 or more studies stacked. Is this possible?

Multiple stacks or combination of tiled/stacked studies are not possible at this time. There have been other requests for the feature and eSignal have indicated it is on their list of items to look into.
                Alex

Comment

Working...
                X