Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Can I Copy Line Settings and Time Templates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Can I Copy Line Settings and Time Templates?

Hello

Can anybody let me know how I can copy the following from one PC to another?
    (1) Line Settings; e.g. value and colour of Fib Retracement/Extension, colour and width of Trendline
    (2) Time Templates; e.g. interval, # of days, start/end time of user defined templates

I copied a whole eSignal folder, but the above settings were not transferred.

Mori

Re: How Can I Copy Line Settings and Time Templates?

Originally posted by moishi
    (1) Line Settings; e.g. value and colour of Fib Retracement/Extension, colour and width of Trendline

(2) Time Templates; e.g. interval, # of days, start/end time of user defined templates

1) The default line settings are stored in the registry, so I would strongly advise against trying to transfer those settings. It would certainly be much riskier, and likely take much longer to do the transfer successfully, then to just redo the settings on the other PC.

2) Time Templates are stored in the eSignal Folder under the file called TimeTemplates.xml. This can just be copied over into the other PC in order for the Templates to be moved. I would suggest making sure eSignal is not running while performing this action.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Working...
    X