7.5 and Triggered alerts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7.5 and Triggered alerts

I just upgraded to 7.5 and now every time I start it it puts a triggered alert menu on my task bar. I have no alerts. How do I stop this from occuring at startup?

Bert

Bert,

What is the message(s), if any, that are appearing in the Triggered Alerts List? Are you running any EFS formulas in your charts? If so, it is likely one of them that is causing the Alerts to appear. If your not sure which one, I would suggest removing the EFS formulas one by one to find out which is the offending EFS. Then once that is found open the EFS Editor (Tools --> EFS --> Editor), open the offending EFS, , and then search for any lines containing the word Alert. Removing those lines should make it disable the alerts.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

I've also had this happen a few times since upgrading to 7.5. I have no EFS formulas loaded that do anything with alerts. When the empty "Triggered Alert List" comes up on the task bar, you can't even right-click and close it. The only way that I found to get rid of it is to first right-click on it and choose Minimize. Then, right-click on it again but choose Restore. Once it's restored, you can see that it's empty, but can close it.
      Tom

Comment

Working...
      X