Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charts not updating

So I see that the saga continues..

Emini's gap up sunday night.. market opens 15 points up.. no chart data.. what gives with this crap... no way to trade.. getting live quotes on the grid, but no charts... for es & nq.., no support, no one to call for help.. clients are pitching a real b*tch about it.....

No only do you still have the same issues of the 3pb, kagi, etc.. having bad quotes and servers not synked, but now I get clients ( 7) calling me asking for help because they have no charts to trade the market open sunday nite. Glad I closed my account with esignal.. this is pure BS to have to deal with these issues... Hope you others do ok.. TradeStation.. look for more clients..

Hmmm all is ok here. Maybe your clients didn't roll over to the new contracts?
    Garth

Comment

Seems fine also here.
      Alex

Comment

paralleltrader,

In checking through our Operations Logs on Sunday, I didn't see any outages reported.

Besides checking for the symbol rollover, you also should check to make sure the symbol isn't a Day Only symbol (i.e. ES H4=2) as you were posting on Sunday afternoon during a non RTH time. In addition, a Time Template may be causing data not to display. For example, Time Template hours limiting the chart to 9:30 - 4:15.
        Regards,
        Jay F.
        Product Manager

Comment

Working...
        X