Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stochastic indicator

Quick question:
    How is the eSignal 7.5 stochastic indicator computed? What type of moving averages are used to compute %K and %D? Finally, can the defaults be changed? I'm having trouble matching data to CQG so not sure where we're off.

stvchez

I can post you my experience a s an ex CQG. I honestly did not found difference among theb two. Or I actually did not take particulary care. What is important is that - as a trader- I had no problems with the ESIG Stoch.

This is -maybe - for I was, and I am always using the AGET stochastich with the false bar , even when I had CQG feeding AGET RT Stand Alone. ( with a hell of feeding problem by the way from the feeder side)
    Last edited by fabrizio; 12-27-2003, 11:57 AM.
    Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

thanks for your reply, but cqg and all else aside, here is my original question from my prev post: What type of moving averages are used to compute %K and %D? Finally, can the defaults be changed? thanks

Comment

stvchez,

We use a simple moving average for the %D. If you would like something different an EFS (eSignal Formula Script) Study would need to made to meet those requirements. For information on getting your custom study built (if needed,) please visit this post.
        Regards,
        Jay F.
        Product Manager

Comment

Working...
        X