Bar editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bar editor

Hi, i'm making a correction on high and open of the first candle/bar in intraday charts on idem. Well, make this correction, if I go to other chart in the same page, returning at the chart corrected, it don't take corrections for the High ........(if i'm adjusting from 27.475 to 27.485 (open) and 27.485 to 27.495 (high), when i open the chart other time, i see for the high 27.485) why?????

Sharky,

Could you provide a screenshot of what you are seeing? I'm not sure I completely understand the question. I know when I use the Bar Editor on one chart's data, another chart (with the same symbol but different interval) will not keep those same updates. This is intentional. Please clarify, if I'm missing the point on this.

Thanks.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

how strange is this platform! after some hours is gone all right, without any other correction. A different question: I use the Page rotation (that is not possible to have in the last eSignal software). Do U' know if and when i 'll use it on lasts versions of eSignal (that 've more intraday data)??? nks a lot

Comment

sharky
        For more information and an explanation of the issues with intraday data you may want to see this thread.
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X