Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Traders: Show us your layout !

Hi !

I'm interested to see your layouts in esignal for future trading.

I'm using esignal since two days and now I'm thinking about a good layout for the dax future trading.

But all layouts of other future traders are welcome, either. Please post what you're trading.

I'm looking forward to your posts !

Regards

g

Here's mine for ESTX. The 60 for context, the 10 for direction and the 2 for timing.

Helen

Comment

Thank you helenquenet !

Is it possible to add the figures for the index (on the y-axis) in the standard charting tool, too ?

regards

g

Comment

I would post one of mine, but It won't upload. Its to big because I have a six screen layout.

Sorry folks,

Fibbgann
        Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

I will not post mine , since I'm scared that you going to copy it and I am very much gelous of my layout.

Kidding.

Same reason of FibbGann 6 screen plus two appears complicated to either post ( you will see nothing). Furtehremore I got multiple Pages with multiple layouts just for one future (i.e. ES).

But if you go to the main directory of Esignal you will find a large # of layout (*.lay) already done . Did you checked them?

Furthermore in the filesharing there is even more from MasOyama , JasonK, ACM , and many others.

I'm sure You will be able already in those to find the one taht suits you.

My very pesronal opinion is: Experiment by yourself: it will be interesting ( get acquinted with the platform features) , it will suit your needs and will be address by your "own style"

I hope you share my position.
          Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Comment

Here is a sample layout....

Marc

Comment

Here is another sample layout....

Marc

Comment

Here is a layout I use a lot lately. You see the quote, but don't have to have charts open, taking up more memory. If you wish to look at a chart, right click and load up an Advanced chart....

Marc

Comment

Here is another page I use a fair amount. The downside is it is on an older machine with limited memory. The more pages you load up the slower can eventually get. The layout works for me, so I continue to keep use it as a backup....

Marc

Comment

Hi Fibbgann!
                      Originally posted by FibbGann
                      I would post one of mine, but It won't upload. Its to big because I have a six screen layout.
                      Sorry folks,
                      Fibbgann
                      One idea. Screen capture your layout, cut and paste it in smaller segments.
                      Use paint program to save it under a convenient format. Post it first in a File Share location,
                      then cut and paste the URL link, and paste that into this thread with a few text words.
                      It should be able to post this way. Just is one idea?
                      Take care, appreciate reading your posts. Thanks for all you do here. - marc
                      Marc

Comment

Hi Marcus,
                        Question your Quote Board layout comments. Just reloading the default chart will not restore previous work. Are you saving each advanced chart under it's own name (ie $SPX.ACH) and then reloading that chart (as in AGET standalone pages)?

Comment

Thanks Marc... I was going to do that when I got a chance.

And WOW That is alot of layout. OVERKILL

Just kidding

Fibbgann
                          Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

Hi PJ,
                            Originally posted by pj909
                            Hi Marcus,
                            Question your Quote Board layout comments. Just reloading the default chart will not restore previous work.
                            Are you saving each advanced chart under it's own name (ie $SPX.ACH) and then reloading that chart (as in AGET standalone pages)?
                            I apologize for my previous erroneous comment... I forgot about the linking required to do it.
                            Below should explain how to link a quote with chart.

Hope I did it better this time. It is something Andy Bushak shared with me. It really helps,
                            for example, when using a one monitor layout such as a portable.

Marc

Comment

Hi Fibbgann,
                              Originally posted by FibbGann
                              Thanks Marc... I was going to do that when I got a chance.
                              And WOW That is alot of layout. OVERKILL
                              Just kidding
                              Fibbgann
                              You are correct, it is overkill .... Now you see why I get a little goofy and moody sometimes. Wait until you see
                              the other samples later!!! (Actually, was mostly just trying to encourage others to post their layouts.)
                              Being serious now-- this really is a good topic! I would really like to see how others layout their pages.
                              Looking forward to seeing other ideas! Will try to post later nicer, more practical layouts.
                              Marc

Comment

Working...
                              X