DAX and Stoxx feeds not filtering - Ensign and eSignal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same problems today after a reboot.

Within the last 30 minutes, suddenly I had MT F3-MA data again in Ensign without changing anything.

Weirdest thing: I can update charts manually, but I do not see any T&S data or Quotes in Ensign, whereas everything is normal in eSignal (besides the strong delay).

I am in contact with Ensign Support, I'll post here if I find out anything.

Thx,

Edo.

Comment

Hi All,

I want to report back that we have begun testing eSignal & Ensign side by side. We installed the software late yesterday and did experience stalls in Ensign that was corrected with a refresh. This morning we began prior to U.S. market open, testing the European Futures contracts previously mentioned here. Today we did not encounter any problems. During the day we would close both applications down, restart, and let run with no gaps or lags. We logged them into different servers though out the server farm and left running, again no problems. Our QA department is involved along with our Tech Support group to try and isolate the problem. We'll try again on Monday. I have been in touch with Ensign and they are aware of the problem & are working with us to fix it.

Has anyone experienced this problem today?

More to come.

Regards,
      Andy

Comment

Today or yesterday I have seen that NQ charts were updated automatically, but Time & Sales and the quote screen in Ensign were not complete/stopped updating.

Did not spend too much time on CAC future in the afternoon. I'll let you know next week as soon as I encounter something.

Cheers,

Edo.

Comment

Hi All,

Just want to update all on what we've done since last I posted. We've been testing each day, Ensign & eSignal side by side. Since the first day we started which we did encounter some lags, we've not seen it since. We continue to log into servers through out the server farm. Last night we left the two systems on and running overnight. The tech came in the morning to find that both were still running fine. After about an hour he started logging out and back in to see if eventually it would hang, but hasn't.

I will give this feedback to Ensign. At this point, we'll continue testing, but at a less frequent basis. If you are all still experiencing this daily, please continue to post here.

Thanks,
          Andy

Comment

Working...
          X