new efs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new efs

I created a new folder under the \formulas folder in the Esignal folder, but when I right click on a chart and go to 'formulas', the new folder doesn't show in the list. I'm using version 7.5, and I can see the new folder in Windows Explorer ... it's right there in the 'formulas' folder.

How can I get the new folder to show?

Thanks,

Phil

haha ... spell check wants me to spell Esignal as esignal.

Phil
    You may want to check if the root directory for Formulas is the one actually being used.
    Click Tools->EFS->Settings in the main menu and verify the path for Formula Root.
    FWIW I have repeated the same steps you listed and the subfolder shows once I add it to the Formulas folder (using 7.5 build 628)
    Alex

Comment

Boy are you people good ........... and FAST .... thanks Alexis

You're exactly right ...... I have version 7.5 under c:\program files\esignal and under c:\program files\dbc\esignal .......... and I'm using the second one, but was putting the folder into the first.

Now, why would I have two copies in my computer? and is it OK to take the one I'm not going to out?

Thanks again,

Phil

Comment

Phil
        It is possible that in one of the upgrades you may have inadvertently selected not to install in the same directory as the prior copy.
        With regards to deleting the other directory I would suggest waiting to hear from eSignal as to what the best course of action is.
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X