Quote board issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote board issue?

This only seems to affect the -SI exchange products. My ES quoteboard High and Low seem to be fine.

I noticed that in the last few days... my quote board no longer functions well. To be clear... this is what I noticed.

The High and Low of the day no longer updates on a daily basis. The High shown will remain the high until price breaks this high then a new high price will replace it and remain static once more before another high breaks it. Basically this could go on for days and the Quoteboard's High could be 4-5 days old or more.
    Same for the Lows shown.

This has been the case for the last few days and it is very confusing. Could something be done to fix it?

I have attached a sample of the problem. The contract in question is the TW G4-SI (in the 3rd row - black color updates) and you can see the Low is days old. The actual Low is seen in the next attachment.
    Attached Files

Actual Low seen here for the day.
    The high on quoteboard is correct today as we saw a new swing high. The Open and Prev are also wrong!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Anson; 02-11-2004, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Hi Anson,

Thank you for the report. I have passed this onto the QA department for further investigation. I'll report back to this thread with any new information that we receive. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by DuaneG
        Hi Anson,

Thank you for the report. I have passed this onto the QA department for further investigation. I'll report back to this thread with any new information that we receive. Thanks again.
        Thanks Duane!
        Problem fixed!

Comment

Working...
        X