Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I put live total volume figures live on Advanced Charts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I put live total volume figures live on Advanced Charts?

Being able to put total volume so far from the open lets me know, while looking at stocks to play, which have justifyable volume.
    Kind of like live text on the chart and having it move everytime the chart moves, so it wont end up out of the frame.
    Earl

Hi Earl,

I'm not sure I follow what you're looking for. When do have a volume indicator, but I assume you know that. Are you looking to put volume onto the price field? If you could be a little more descriptive on how you would like to see volume displayed, maybe we can find a solution for you.

Thanks,
    Andy S.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Re: Reply to post 'Can I put live total volume figures live on Advanced Charts?'

Actually the same info that a quote window "Volume Cumulative" but in the
      advanced chart window as text. Kind of like the snapshot or cursor window,
      but always visible, tracking the chart as it moves along for ease of
      viewing.
      All day I look for chart patterns and like some, only after going to another
      window it has no volume. Having this info in the window, just makes things
      easier. Even for other traders that stay away from certain volume levels,
      this makes it obvious real quick.
      Earl
      ----- Original Message -----
      To: <[email protected]>
      Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 10:31 AM
      Subject: Reply to post 'Can I put live total volume figures live on Advanced
      Charts?'

> Hello earl540,
      >
      > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      >

Comment

Hi Earl,

O.K., I see what you're saying. Not sure if an EFS formula could do this or not. I'll run it by some programmers to see if it's feasible.

Andy

Comment

Re: Reply to post 'Can I put live total volume figures live on Advanced Charts?'

This would be greatly appreciated and if it was known, a lot of your regular
          users would use it. Many traders know in there head what there particular
          stocks volume is a t a certain time of the day and this gives heads up of
          surges or drops in volume.
          Earl
          ----- Original Message -----
          To: <[email protected]>
          Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 10:55 AM
          Subject: Reply to post 'Can I put live total volume figures live on Advanced
          Charts?'

> Hello earl540,
          >
          > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          >

Comment

Working...
          X