Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MB Navigator w/eSignal 7.2

Hi Daniel,

We were expecting MBT to be ready for our 7.2 release, but apparently they are not yet there. We will contact them today for an update.

In the meantime, if you need to go back to 7.1, send me an private email. I'll get a link for you to get the file.

Regards,
    Andy S.
    eSignal Support

MB Navigator w/7.2

Hi All,

We've contacted MB Trader & currently it looks like next Monday, Feb. 3rd, they will be ready to work with 7.2.

We are putting a msg on our download page that will currently state to MB Trader's that MB is not yet compatible. When we receive confirmation from MBT that they are ready, we'll update the download page with that information.

Regards,
    Andy S.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Andy,

Thanks for the good news. I can hardly wait to have the integration back.

Brian

Comment

Still won't integrate!

MBT has produced a new version of Navigator and the warning message that Navigator was not yet compatible has disappeared from the download page of eSignal so I downloaded the new version of Navigator but it still doesn't work! Before you got a message that the "host was not compatible". Now, every time I use Navigator (the latest version) to open eSignal (yes v. 7.2) it will open my layout but nothing will work (no charts or data and the menu items will not work).

I have tried to delete (both software products) and re-install a few times but the same results. I have also sent a message to MB Trading.

Navigator (v. 7.7) will work as a standalone so there is a workaround but of course, part of the reason for the combination was the integration. It would be nice when both companies can get on the same page!

Comment

I have been using MBT 7.7 betas for 2 weeks and their final release with esignal 7.2 and have no problems with the integration.
          Try chapter 17 in the MB manual here

http://www.mbtrading.com/manual.asp

Then open a Market Depth window and right click on the ticker portion. In the drop down choices choose to show the MB order entry.

Brian

Comment

Hi Allen,

Thank you for your post. I believe that both MB Trader and eSignal are both on the same page. As you can see from the last poster, it works for him. I now that MB Trader has made the necessary changes on their end and have tested those changes. They contacted us and gave us the green light to inform clients that the integration is now operable.

Due to the fact that it was a change needed on MB Trader's part and done by them, I'm going to ask that you contact them first to resolve your problem. If you are unable to resolve the problem through them, or that they are able to determine there's a problem on the eSignal side, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
            Andy

Comment

Great Advice????

Brian:

I have been using MBT for quite a while (of course older versions) and I have followed the instructions from the manual and have downloaded the latest versions. Also, glad it works for you but not sure how that helps me.

Andy:

I have already contacted MB Trading as I had already stated in my first message. Of course, their response was there were no "known problems" (I guess I am "unknown").

Again, both software applications work fine separately but opening the eSignal application from Navigator brings up the layout but no charts or data and the menu items do not work (thus, I cannot bring up the order entry screen).

I will have to call MB tomorrow and see if there are some other options or at least better alternatives to the responses I have received so far.

Comment

Working...
              X