Market Profile Plot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Market Profile Plot

GB H4-DT 30 minute MP is plotting one tick too high on a continuous basis. eg when market makes a new high of say 114.82, I get a plot of 114.83

Is this a known bug? Is it on the fix list?

Tx

Hi Momentum,

I was unable to replicate the issue. Which version of eSignal are you running? If possible, could you please PM me your username so we can check the various servers. I've also enclosed a screenshot of what I am seeing. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Using build 628. See attached. triangle next to letters does not line up with shadded price on right. One tic out. Jumps sometimes 1 tic sometimes 2, When new hi is made, profile VERY often makes a higher non traded hi. My MP is in a floating chart. Only seems to affect GB H4-DT
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached show high of MP one tic higher than real high - see Bar and triangle next to letters and price shaded not matching. This is constant with GB H4-dt
        Attached Files

Comment

I watched the mkt trade down to 115.10 but the MP did not place a letter there.
          Attached Files

Comment

Bugs in MP for BUND

Anyone else experiencing these bugs in MP for Bund? Works OK for me in other markets but not GB H4-DT

Comment

Working...
            X