Dynamic quote window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamic quote window

I was wondering what the uses are for dynamic quote file and dynamic symbol list? I have been unable to find documentation on it. If someone could give me an example it would be appreciated.

Fibbgann
    Attached Files
    Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

The dynamic quote file is used primarily to import text files of symbols into eSignal. Many programs on the market have the capability to export data into text files. The dynamic quote file feature allows the user to import those files into eSignal with a fairly fluid motion rather than re-entering those symbols directly into a quote window.

I'm in process of gathering information regarding the dynamic symbol list and will post to this thread as soon as I have that information available. Thank you for the post.

Comment

The dynamic symbol list is structured to recall data from any of the scans that are available in eSignal and populate them to a Quote Window. For example, I have given the scan in the image below a name, in this case, "Duane"

From here, I opened a new Quote Window and went to Quote Options and chose Dynamic Symbol List and entered the name of the scan, again, in this case "Duane."

And finally we can see that the Quote window has populated with the data that was generated from the scan that was performed in step 1. I hope this helps. Thanks for the post.

Keep in mind that as you change the scans, they are continually linked from the name of the scan so this is a very efficient way to quickly toggle through the various scans and implement them into a Quote window format.

Comment

Working...
      X