where can I download 7.5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can I download 7.5?

now that 7.6 has gone gold, there does not seem to be a way to download 7.5.

the download page states that MB trading has not been certified to work with 7.6 but need 7.5

so where to download 7.5?

Hi christineesq,

I am sending you a private message with instructions on where to download 7.5.

Thanks,

Me
    Thanks,

Me

Comment

Download Esignal 7.5 wanted

Hi,
      i`ve some problems with the new version 7.6 . Where can i download the old version 7.5?
      Thanks

Comment

Hi,

I am also sending you a private message as to where to download 7.5.

Thanks,

Me
        Thanks,

Me

Comment

hi,

i also have problems with the new version. can someone tell me where to download the 7.5 versions?

thanks

Comment

Hi,

I am also sending you a private message as to where to download 7.5.

Thanks,

Me
            Thanks,

Me

Comment

Hi x_trader,

I tried sending you a pm but apparently you disabled it in your settings. If you can enable it, I can send the instructions to you again.

Thanks,

Me
              Thanks,

Me

Comment

Hi eeminimee,

i activeted for now the private messages. should this not work, you can contact me at: "there was a mailadress"

thanks a lot.

x_trader
                Last edited by x_trader; 03-19-2004, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Can someone tell me where to download 7.5 or 7.4, because I'm using 7.6 and it's giving me problems. esignal moderator told me that they don't want us to download 7.6 and that they will fix the problem asap. They would only let us download a previous version if they cannot solve the problem in time.

TIA

WW

Comment

sent pm
                    Thanks,

Me

Comment

Tkx.
                      Last edited by whammer; 03-18-2004, 02:32 PM.

Comment

A new release of eSignal has now been posted to our download page. This version ( 7.6 release 2 ) should resolve the odd scaling issue and the pop-out window problem. Please upgrade and let us know if you encounter any problems.

Thanks.

Comment

DownLoads for latest gold release.

I started having problem w/ winsig..exe or whatever it is.
                          So I installed latest beta...well still problems so I uninstalled....I'm certain I still have more files to uninstall.

Scott, I think you need a easy to find download page w/ all the previous versions? I wanted to go back to 7.5gold

My computer won't run esignal any more?
                          EDIT: I've uninstalled/reinstalled and am running a minimal
                          workspace....not my regular layouts...

Need download link and list of additional files I need to uninstall foer clean install.

error:
                          WINSIG caused a general protection fault
                          in module GDI.EXE at 000f:00000aad.

another problem: When I want to view a html file esignal comes up as my default brower not explorer...how can I fix this?
                          TIA,

Jeff
                          Last edited by JJordan; 03-25-2004, 04:29 AM.

Comment

I am reposting this from another thread I just posted to....

I would also like to see a link somewhere listing current and earlier versions (not limited), I would think this would be helpful to esignal not hurtful and also save time on questions like these, so other things can be addressed by the esignal team. If there is a link I don't know where to find it .

Comment

Working...
                            X