Advance Charting not working on 7.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advance Charting not working on 7.6

Woke up this morning to find my eSignal v7.6 wont load the advance charting, but comes back with an error "Invalid Layout File c:\program files\esignal\advance charting.lay"

A quick call to tech support advises me that there are problems with v7.6 and to go back to v7.5. That strikes me as a big foul up in testing

Is anyone else having these problems?

asla
    7.6 running without any problems at my end.
    Never the less there have been some reports of issues with 7.6 that seemed to be mostly related to chart scaling of some symbols.
    Alex

Comment

Interesting to hear that. Yes, mine was working fine last night, but now it is not. However, the advice given to remove v7.6 and go back to v.7.5 came from eSignal tech support when I called them.

You can see my point, if they are telling me to go back to v7.5 then something serious must be going on.

Comment

asla
        Not necessarily. It may also mean that they are still determining the cause and before they issue a fix (assuming one is necessary because many have not had any problems) they would rather have their customers running and operational.
        This takes the pressure off from both sides and is the course of action I would take
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X