Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I disable double-click csr# & csr%?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I disable double-click csr# & csr%?

I have no need whatsoever for the csr# and csr% that get added to a cursor window when you double-click a chart. Because I often end up double-clicking charts when I am adding and removing lines, I continually find myself double-clicking the charts again to get rid of the csr# and csr%. I understand I can just ignore the csr# and csr%, but I have only a limited amount of space in my cursor windows due to size of some of my charts, and can't spare any of that space for csr# and csr%.

Is there a user option to specify that one does NOT want double-click to toggle csr# and csr% on and off?
    Tom

Hi Tom,

Currently there isn't a way to disable the double click feature of the cursor data window. I might suggest that this be submitted as a feature request to [email protected].

Comment

Has this been fixed in 7.9?

Also, how about letting the cursor window run over the times at the bottom of the chart. The cursor window is much more critical to me than the times at the left edge of the graph.

And while we are at it, how about letting the user fix the cursor window position. Having to move the cursor window, than have fields added, than have it jump back so it can't be read, very annoying.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi cashcarewins,

These are all great suggestions. You may want to send these over to the Product Team directly. There is a process for reviewing and possible adding a suggested feature(s). Please send the suggestion to [email protected].

Comment

Working...
        X