Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need eSignal tutor 1-2 days in Phoenix, Az

Hi,
    My friend is an experience trader of 30 years and has been using TradeStation for many years. He is wanting to trade the DAX so he has made the switch to eSignal.

He needs some help (tutoring) in learning how to use the program. If you can spend one, maybe two days with him. That would be ideal.

He is a full time profitable trader and can teach you some things as well. He will pay you for your time.

Please call him asap at (**Edited by moderator/# removed**). His name is (**Edited by moderator/ name removed**).

Thank you and time is of the essence. Please respond quickly. Need this knowledge now.
    Last edited by smmatrix; 03-10-2004, 08:43 PM.

You might want to quickly edit or delete the phone numbers in your post. You can get some very odd and disturbing calls, not to mention that sales people and scam artists regularly comb through bb's looking for addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, etc...

Just some avice...ask them to PM you before you give this info out.

G
    Garth

Comment

Hello smmatrix,

We have edited your post due to the specific information you provided. It is recommended to all users that they limit the amount of personal information they include in their postings.

I have taken note of the name and phone number you mentioned and passed it over to the Customer Service department so they can provide your colleague with some basic eSignal knowledge.

You may also wish to have him look into the New User Training that is taking place at 4:30 PM EST today. The class is free and quite beneficial for new users. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Here is a link to check out. It provides some Web-Ex sessions designed to help you better learn eSignal software.

click here to see the link.
        Marc

Comment

Actually, here is a better link... click here to see.
          Marc

Comment

Remember to scroll down and click on the other pages to see more eSignal educational Web-Ex presentation pages.
            Attached Files
            Marc

Comment

no online sessions

I don't want no stankin' website to show me anything. I want to pay for a tutor to come into our home and work with me, only with me and teach me to my rate of understanding how to work eSignal. The tutor must be in the Phoenix area.

Comment

Tutor

You should be able to pick it up real quick if you are an experienced tradestation user. I assume you want to use the formula wizard alot since most tradestation users do program trading or run special formula studies. Maybe you just want someone to show you around the program?

It sounds like you have lots of stock market experience.

Do you need any concrete work done? Phoenix isn't that far?
                I know a little about using esignal.

Today's work 3/12/04

http://www.in-god-we-trust.com/concrete/ideas.htm
                Last edited by JJordan; 03-12-2004, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Funny you should ask about concrete work as I do actually need some concrete work done. Just got a couple quotes today. Need to pour a pad for my boat, need to extend upwards a block wall and probably beautify my driveway and 4-car garage floor.

As for the eSignal training, I need someone to go train my partner on the basics. He's damn near 80 years old and works well with Tradestation already. Just needs some hand-holding with basic eSignal functions.

You can reach me at: steve at day-traders dot com

Comment

Working...
                  X