bad prints on daily charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad prints on daily charts

I thought this was a 7.6 bug, so I re-installed 7.5 and it happened again today. Haven't seen this before using 7.6

Some stocks will show a print at the nearest whole number on the daily chart and the bid x ask will be one dollar wide, also whole numbers. Happens in an advanced chart and dde link to excel. Out of a list of a few hundred symbols in my excel sheet, only about a dozen or so of them have this problem, and it shows up a random, not right when I open the sheet.

Intra day charts are still correct.

Hi,

We are aware of a scaling problem in 7.6 (explained in this thread) but I can't tell if the issue you are reporting is related or not. Could you take a look and if you don't think it's related, please post a screen shot with a few examples.

Thanks.

Comment

I first saw this in 7.6, but went back to 7.5 and it came up again.

Here's a chart with an example. The chart shows a last price of 27.00, but the actual last is 27.40. Intra day charts are correct. Bid Ask in esignal is showing 27.00 x 27.00 4x4, the actual market is 27.33 x 27.44, 4x4.

Data on this stock was correct until I either clicked on it in excel (dde) or typed it into a chart.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X