Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugs in Times and Sales & Speedier Esignal

Hello:

Just want to let you know that somehow the retrieval times (chart, time and sales window etc) now seems to be much faster.
    I am not sure if this is because my office (assent llc.) just install the esignal server in the office or esignal software improves something. Anyway, the speed is much faster and I believe it is acceptable for daytrading and scalping stocks. Congratulations...

I found another bug though. On advanced chart times and sales when I press the <end> key, it will take me to the beginning of the day where times and sales start. Eventhough under filter setting, I place 1 day of data, it always go back 2 days.

For example: if today Mar 11 2004 I press <end> on the times and sales window , it will bring me to the beginning of Mar 10 2004.

Because usually we just like to look at the opening prints on the same day, it will be useful to be able to go to the beginning of the day quickly without having to hit <page up>, <page dn> keys.
    Can you fix this bugs or offer an alternative to do this?

Thanks

Hi Tsentosa,

I was unable to replicate what you are experiencing with the Advanced Time and Sales. When I press the "end" button, I am taken to the beginning of the current trading day. I've enclosed a screenshot of what results are resolved when accessing the data in the way you described. The filtering is also set to one day, so if possible, could you include any options that you have selected in the filtering window and I'll keep working on it to replicate the behavior. Thanks for the post.

Comment

TImes ans SAles bug

Hello:

Sorry that I just replied now. On the filter of Times and Sales, I used NYSE for Quote Exchanges and Trade Exchanges.
      When I do it during trading time, pressing END key will bring the times ans sales back to the beginning trade of yesterday.
      WHen I do it after the market, sometimes this happened and sometimes not. I used 1 day of data on the filters option.
      Please show me to capture the snapshot and I will post this to you

Thanks

Comment

Hi Tsentosa,

You may want to check out this FAQ regarding uploading a picture to File Share. As soon as you can replicate the behavior, upload the screen shot and I can work with the variables to help get this figured out. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X