NO DATA in Cursor Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO DATA in Cursor Window

With 7.6, I often see NO DATA in the cursor window yet on the dask bar DataManager is Green and data is coming in fine. This happens on both Globex and Eurex. I refresh the data and the bars appear. Its quite annoying as I miss trades.

Anyone else see this?

Hi Momentum,

Has this been occurring exclusively with 7.6? I'm not able to replicate it, but would like to gather some more information. Also, is this occurring on any specific symbol or across the board? Please let me know. Thank you.

Comment

Just since 7.6 and in all the symbols I follow- Globex and Eurex
      ES, GB, ET, AX

Comment

This is still happening ALL the time. I can have 2 charts in a layout side by side and one can say NO DATA and the other is fine.

Have you been able to replicate this yet??

Tom

Comment

Hi Momentum,

We have yet to replicate the behavior you have been experiencing with the "No Data" message. Are you running any personal firewall software such as Zone Alarm, Black Ice or Norton Internet Securities? If so, does eSignal have full access? Please let me know. Thanks.

Comment

I'm running zone alarm and eSignal does have fill access. The fact that the problem is intermittent and that of two charts in the same layout, one can have NO DATA and the other OK makes me think its not a firewall issue. But I will disengage the firewall for a while tomorrow and see if there is any difference just to eliminate the thought in any of our minds.

Comment

Hi Momentum,

Thanks for the quick response. As much as I dislike disabling firewalls I think it will maybe give us some insight as to what is going on with the software. Please let me know how it behaves. Thanks again.

Comment

Had the fire wall OFF for an hour and I still got NO DATA twicewith ES #f

Comment

Hi Momentum,

At this point it sounds like a complete un-install and re-install may be the best course of action. You will most likely want to follow this process for performing a Complete Un-install of eSignal. I would also like to reiterate that you should back up any and all files that you wish to save prior to removing eSignal. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Culprite was my default chart template!

Uninstall re-install did not help. When I recreated the template, problem solved. Tx

Comment

Working...
                    X