Market Depth window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Market Depth window

How does one change and remove the options in the level one part of the Market depth? (change, Bid, Ask, Bsize, Asize)
    Attached Files
    Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Hi FibbGann,

Just highlight the field you want removed from the Quote area and press the delete key on your keyboard.

If you want to add a field, just double click on an empty spot on the Quote area and you will get the Field Select window. Select the field you want added, press and hold the left mouse key, drag it out of the window, drop it on an empty spot of the quote area and then release the left mouse button.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Me
    Thanks,

Me

Comment

Thanks eeminimee,

Does anyone know if the MMID, BID, BSIZE, ect. can be aligned based on preference? Does'nt look like it or atleast I am unable to do it.

Fibbgann

Comment

FibbGann
        If you mean changing the order of the columns then you can click and drag on the column heading while keeping the <Ctrl> key pressed.
        Alex

Comment

Thank you Alex

Ooooh the simple things!

Fibbgann

Comment

One more question... How many stocks will the Market depth hold in the drop down window?

Fibbgann

Comment

FibbGann,

You can add as many symbols as you want on the drop down in the Market Depth window. If you want to remove some symbols, you can use the Edit Symbol List feature by clicking on Market Depth Options-Edit Symbol List. Just highlight the symbol you want removed and click on Delete.

If by any chance you get a symbol limit error from the Data Manager, you can clear the cache by going to File-Preferences-Reset Symbol Count.

Hope this helps.

-Me
              Thanks,

Me

Comment

Working...
              X