Tick charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tick charts

I am wondering if tick chart problem have been fully resolved. I am unable to see any tick chart befor 9:30 EST. cursor label says req sent and than goes to ok status with no display. If I leave the chart as it is nothing would start even at market open. I will have to remake the new or load a template to see anything.

May be it is just problem on my side or esignal server. I am running 7.5 version. Can somebody please shed some light on it.

Hi,

Can you give us a few specific symbols you are trying? How long as this problem been going on for? Does the same problem occur if you enter 1T vs just T? How about volume or second bars? How about 1 or 5 minute intervals? What time template are you applying? Lastly, we may need to get your username to see where you are connecting. If this problem has been ongoing for quite sometime, it's less likely to be related to a specific server, however.

Thanks.

Comment

Symbol is ab m4 (emini russel). It happens in the mornings and started this Monday the 15th of March. If I open chart after 9:30 EST, it would be fine. Min charts are ok I do get the data for them. If I enter 5t and than convert it to 74t it would work as it did this morning after a tech rep asked me to do that, but she could not offer a solution or explanation of the behavior. other symbols seems to work fine for tick charts.

Thanks for help

Comment

I forgot to mention that I use 24 Hours template, and no volume bars appear.

Comment

Working...
        X