eSignal Tips & Tricks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eSignal Tips & Tricks

This thread is designed for users to post any tips or tricks they wish to share with others. Essentially, a depository of eSignal Hints. At some point in the future, we'll take the best tips and review them in an eSignal University video.

To start, I review some of my favorite tips.

- Right-clicking in a blank area after drawing a line returns the mouse cursor to a normal state. For example, if I select the Segment tool from the Line Toolbar to draw a trend line my mouse cursor will change to an pencil-segment icon. In this state, clicking on the chart will result in the first anchor of a segment to be set. Instead of having to go back to the Line Toolbar to switch back to the regular Mouse Cursor, just right click once in a blank area on the chart to make the switch.

- Time & Sales Barometer

- Floating Trade Buttons
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

I would add using the efs located here The fibonacci mouse click for intra-day retracements. The 50% retracement works nicely on many stock pullbacks intra-day. (5 Min chart) I like the ease of use, along with not having to remove the lines. (saves on CPU processing)

Fibbgann
    Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

Working...
    X