Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EUREX and XETRA market depth ?

Hello eSignal,

I think market depth for EUREX and XETRA should be a basic feature for a leading data provider like eSignal. Now I'm waiting for month and I need it really urgent. I know, this feature is essential for many traders, so I don't understand why it will not be offered.

Do I have to change the data provider because of this simple feature?

Qualm

do you get real time Xetra quotes? I am having trouble with this. It does not appear that the quotes and time & sales are live.

Comment

In general, XETRA and EUREX work fine. Only the quotes and volumes during actions are not available in the times&sales window. This should be printed there as irregular trades.
      Opening hours for XETRA are 9 am - 17.30 pm exchange time.

Qualm

Comment

I believe we are fairly close to releasing LSE depth, which would be our first Market Depth service for a European exchange. From a demand standpoint, both Xetra and Eurex depth are high on our to-do list and the path should be clearer once LSE depth is in place. It's not quite as simple a task to add as you might think however. I don't have a specific ETA at this stage but once we do, we'll post here again.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X