Decimal Points Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decimal Points Request

When looking at the FX Futures like the Euro, Yen... there are no decimal places. Its the same for the NQ and ES. Many traders are annoyed by this because it can strain your eyes looking at so many digits especially the Euro FX. Interactive Brokers uses decimal points and I know many traders are use to it.

I would like to request a key feature that would allow users to adjust the decimal points to avoid this problem. I know for sure it can be done... and I think it should be a priority for esignal. It will make all the data look more cleaner.

mikexny
    You may want to read this post on the subject by Scott Johnson.
    Alex

Comment

mikexny,

The use of the base code was mentioned in the thread Alexis gave to you. To get to the base code, you will have to open either a quote, summary or a detail window and add the field. To add the field on a quote or a summary window, just right click on any of the headings, select Add Field-Base Code then click OK. For the detail window, double click on any empty spot and select the Base Code in the Fields window. Highlight the field, drag and drop it on the detail window.

Hope this helps,

-Me
      Thanks,

Me

Comment

Once u get the base code.. what good does it do?

I dont understand the point of it?

Comment

Working...
        X