Capture and Lesson Feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capture and Lesson Feature

I am able to capture pictures and put them in a directory but the lesson feature seems to be able to accomplish more according to the documenation. However I cannot figure out how to access anything other than the ability to save pictures to a lesson. How do I manipulate saved lessons?

pdhurley
    A Lesson is simply a collection of images. These can be added to a Lesson either directly using the eSignal Snapshot tool (the camera in the System Tray) or through the Lesson Manager in the eSignalCentral Toolbar (in the latter case the images must already be saved as *.png in a folder on your computer). If the toolbar is not visible on your application's desktop click View->eSignalCentral Toolbar in the main menu.
    Once the toolbar is visible click the last icon to the right (looks like an open book) and this will open the Lesson Manager.
    At this point you will be able to import images into the Lesson, rearrange the order of the images and lastly publish the lesson to a FileShare group. Copy of the Lessons will also be saved in the Lessons subfolder of the eSignal directory.
    Hope this helps
    Alex

Comment

pdhurley
      More information on FileShare Toolbar and its features can be found here
      Alex

Comment

Working...
      X