Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get email notification when new versions available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get email notification when new versions available?

Is there a setting in ESignal so that I could enable receiving an email every time a new version of ESignal is available for download?

I only caught the latest one a few days after posting becasue I've started to search and read a large proportion of new posts and it was mentioned in one of them. Alternatively I have to do multiple mouse clicks to the download screen and see the date on the latest version then check my last download for a difference. So much easier to get an email and then track whether I took action on that email notice. Simple and fast!

Thanks for the suggestion mooseman. We do periodically email customers when new releases are available and we also use a pop-up notice inside eSignal for users on outdated versions or to announce major releases as well.

Since I do think some customers want to get a notice EVERY TIME a new release is posted, we can use this thread as the mechanism. Simply go to that thread and click on subscribe to this thread towards the bottom.

Each time a new release is posted, we'll update that thread and all subscribing users will get an email notification. I've also "closed" the thread so users can't post and generate unrelated email notices.

Thanks again for the good idea.

Comment

Working...
    X