Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eSignal bugs

Hi,

There were a number of bugs in eSignal 7.5 which I notice are still in eSignal 7.6. I'm not sure if these bugs are too difficult to fix or perhaps they have not be noticed/reported.

My questions:
    1. Are there any incentives to me as a user to report bugs? The only reason I can currently think of is to allow you to provide a better product for me to use. The disadvantage is that it takes considerable time to write up each bug and the steps to reproduce it. I have found work arounds for most of the bugs but they are still an annoyance.

2. Do you have a bug reporting form or bug tracking system that users can add bugs to?

Regards
    Guy Ellis

PS eSignal is a good product and I enjoy using it. Please don't feel that this is a criticism as I understand that no software can be bug free.
    Standing on the shoulders of giants.

Hi Guy,

I suppose the best incentive for reporting bugs is that our program improves and you eventually get to take advantage of those enhancements/fixes. We have many customers that have been with us 10+ years so they've certainly seen our products and services change quite a bit over that time.

To save some time, you could write-up abbreviated versions of the bugs you run across and submit those. That way, if it's a known issue, you will have spent less time documenting it. If it's not a known issue and we need more info, we'll get back to you.

We don't have an external bug list for users to access but we do track them in a database internally. You can either report the bugs here on Central or send them direct to our Product Development Team.

Thanks very much.

Comment

Working...
    X