changing symbols linked to chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changing symbols linked to chart

i have a quote list containing more than 100 symbols. i have linked the quote list to a chart. How can i change the symbol? I donĀ“t want to use my mouse.?

sarus
    How can you change the symbol where? In the Quote Window or in the chart? Also do you want to change the symbol of the chart to one that is in the Quote Window?
    Alex

Comment

i want to run quickly through the charts. so i can click on a symbol in quote list by my mouse and the chart automatically changes. Then i can click the second symbol by my mouse.....Is there a way to do the same without using a mouse?

Comment

sarus
        Yes you can scroll through the symbols in the Quote Window using the cursor keys (the arrows on your keyboard) and then press <Enter> when you are on the symbol you want to send to the chart.
        Alex

Comment

i understand, but i always then have to hit 2 buttons. It is not possible with hitting 1 button?

Comment

sarus
            I don't believe so.
            Alex

Comment

I believe what you are asking for is the auto Page Rotation feature, which was disabled several versions ago. This selection would automatically rotate through your list of charts without having to click a mouse or press any keys.

Comment

Working...
              X