Limit for market scan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limit for market scan?

Is there a limit for number of stocks you can use in eSignal market scan? If so, is it on front end or feed level, i.e. would I be able to scan as many symbols as I want with SWP http://www.stockwatchpro.com ?

There is no limit to the eSignal Scanners. The symbols they scan against is all NYSE, AMEX, and NASDAQ symbols, and then you can specify a variety of criteria and filters to apply in order to find the desired results. To get a better idea of the different types of scans available and how they work, may I suggest taking a look at this video.

Regarding SWP, I believe there scans are limited to the symbol limit on your eSignal account, but I'm not positive. You may want to contact them to confirm that.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

What about the number of charts that can be open simultaneously?

Comment

Hi Zadombei,

As Jay mentioned, the question is going to come down to the symbol limit that you are entitled for with your eSignal subscription. As long as you don't exceed the amount of symbols you are entitled for, you can open as many charts as your PC and internet connection can handle. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X