Change Symbol Dialog: Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Symbol Dialog: Discussion

This thread is to talk about the Change Symbol dialog -- the one that pops up when you begin typing a new symbol.

After people have had a chance to comment, I'll post a couple of ideas being floated inside eSignal, and ask your reaction.

I don't use this box normally, but upon opening it up and setting up some symbols in a chart , for starters it seems to take to long, would be nice to see an auto colors , maybe more than 5 symbols too.
    Or even one screen for all the symbols parameters then you don't have to close one window then have another pop up to set up next symbol.I suppose once you set it up and save as default would save you time.
    oh and how do you get the sym name to show up in the cursor window along with the hi,lo etc..... ? I know there is a symoverlay efs that titles it nicely in the window with color.

will look more at it later but also I was watching how the chrt moves from the mouse with the way it can be scaled.....

Comment

I use it all the time. Would be nice to have an autocompletion, so that the first letter/number you type brings up a set of choices.

atlas

Comment

Working...
      X