Charts not Correct and Calculations not right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charts not Correct and Calculations not right

I have been noticing for some time that certain charts do not update correctly.

Example. Dax traded at 2628 high, but that did not show up on the chart at that time even 5 min later. The high was 2624. Now this could be due to tick filtering. But I know that it traded cause I made a trade at 2626.

The picture shows that the quote has high of 2628, but the chart only went as high as 2624 (I put a marker there).

Now all price based studies and indicators are not correct there after.

This is not the first time I noticed it, but this is getting a bit annoying, so am posting it here.
    Attached Files

When this disparity occurs, have you had the chance to look at Time and Sales and/or Data Export? If not, I think that's the best place to start.

You can find Time and Sales off the Intraday History menu when you right-click from a quote window.

For Data Export, open a tick chart in Advanced Charting and then righ-click Tools, Data Export.

We're looking to see data consistent across all areas of the application. This will hopefully give us more information as to whether this is a data-related issue or a software/charting issue.

Thanks.

Comment

I have not looked at time and sales and data export, but will do so in the future.

Kiri

Comment

Data Problem

Well I went back and looked again. It seems like a data problem cause the high shown is 2624 in time and sales and also the export data. Here is the picture. The time was 4:06 am EST. So should be easy to look for.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X