Group charts as a set within a page??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group charts as a set within a page??

Does anyone know if I can group 2 or 3 charts into a single set? I would like to minimize and restore that set of charts as a single entity?

Thanks,

Chip

Hi Chipper,

I think I understand your question correctly. This can be done with PAGE files. PAGE files are different than layouts as the content of PAGE files are saved as one comprehensive file rather than each individual window. For example, with a PAGE file, if you have five charts and a quote window, these windows are saved under one file name rather than six individual file names. PAGE files can be accessed under the Layout Menu in Signal. Hope this helps.

Comment

Sure would be nice to have rotate back! Any news on changes to page files?

I still think it would be a great idea to have the page file as a component of the layout, kind of like a super window within the layout.

Comment

Hi Pj,

I think these are both excellent suggestions. I haven't heard of anything in the project queue for being able to toggle through PAGE files, but regardless, I'll pass this suggestion over to the Product Development Team. If you have any other enhancements or ideas that come to mind, please feel free to send them to [email protected]. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks but I need to Clarify

Thanks for the ideas folks. I have used different pages before but
          they always take to long to switch.

To clarify my request.

I have two monitors full of charts, quotes and T&S windows. When I am watching the YM I want to display 12 of the largest Dow 30 stocks in 12 small charts to take a brief look at the underlying forces in the Dow.

That way i can compare all 12 and the Dow (YM to be specific) at a single glance. When i have finished I can just minimize the set of 12 small charts.

Thanks,

Chip

Comment

Working...
          X