Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems downloading with QCollector?

Hi

Is anybody having problems downloading intraday data from $SPX index with QCollector?

I can't download any intraday data from the index since April 30th.
    I receive this "warning":

Data request do $SPX failed: Not entitled for this service

Have esignal since 2002 and this is the first time I recive this "warning/error"

any help?

Thank you
    Regards

PTC Man
    FWIW I am not having any problems at my end using eSignal 7.6 build 636a and Qcollector 1.04 build 21.
    Alex

Comment

Have you tried retrieving the data from within eSignal? If you can get $SPX and history data for it, I'd ask QColletor Support next. If you can't get the data, I'd bet it's an entitlement issue. We do automated periodic account sweeps and make sure all entitlements are correctly set. There is a charge for S&P Indicies (just $1/mo) so I'd make sure you have that service turned on.

You can check that via Account Maintenance and add it if nec.

Thanks.

Comment

This is weird

Did eSignal change the product subscription?
        I went to Account Maintenance and I have everything normal since the 1st day I subscribe it, Nasdaq Level I and New York Stock Exchange. I do not have selected the S&P Indexes. That's why I asked if you change the product subscription because I never had subscribe the S&P Indexes but had always access to $SPX index until last week.

I open eSignal software and only have access to history data. Intraday data give me a Not Ent. "warning".

If you change the product subscription why didn't eSignal send me an email warning about it? If there's no change why can't I have access to the $SPX index but did have it since 2002?

So, if I want to receive again the $SPX intraday data I need to pay for the S&P Indexes? I pay a annual subscription.

Regards

Comment

Hi,

Yes, you'll need to add that service. As mentioned in the previous post, we conduct "automated periodic account sweeps and make sure all entitlements are correctly set" and it appears our systems adjusted your account.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X